Why Photography is So Important in Today’s Marketing World
The power of photography has expanded again! Read this article and discover why photography is so important in today’s marketing world!
With the rise of social marketing, as well as, digital marketing, the power of photography has increased again. Today, modern marketers use high-quality photographs to promote their brand, the product and services they sell, and their content. Because of this, photography is becoming more and more important to the promotion of a product, service or a brand than ever before.
Here is why photography is so important in today’s marketing world:
- Acquires attention – With so many information being shared in the online world, marketers should do everything that is in their power to grab the attention of their target clientele. It is proven that visual elements boost people’s interest to read content by 80%.
- Improves and speeds processing – You should keep in mind that the human brain can only process a certain amount of information at a certain time. The information that can be processed much faster, including photographs and other visual elements, will take precedence.
- Adds viral options – The visual content can easily go viral if the viewers like it well enough to read it and share with on their private social profiles. This will help you to build corporate integrity, brand credibility, and customer loyalty.
- Enhances understanding – Remember, the photographically strong brands are emotional, dynamic, and timeless. If you use photographs that explain the message of your business or brand, you will help your audience of potential customers to better understand the message as well.
- Increases engagement – The truth is that images are easier to consume than text. No one wants to read long texts online and everyone wants to enjoy watching beautiful photographs. The Facebook campaigns and ads generate more than 60% engagement when including images than those without.
- Increases sales – You should know that there is a direct connection between using high-quality images in marketing and the rise of sales. The images help viewers to visualize themselves using the product or the service they are interested in and allows them to image it enhancing their lives in some way. In other words, if you want to increase sales, you need to use as many photos as you can.
The power of photography is limitless, as well as, the value it brings to the business world!
— Michelle O (@MsPurplePumpkin) 12 de julio de 2017